We have always wanted to be completely open and transparent about what we did, how we did it, and what the results are. Ideally, anyone who wishes to repeat our tests to check our data could do so, following our procedures, or at least understand how and why we got the results we did. To that end, we tried to document everything thoroughly.
- Photos - A Flickr set where you will find photos from some of the different test sequences.
- Videos - Clips via YouTube. These are admittedly selections from the many hours of video we've shot, but representative.
- Raw Data - all the data straight off the recording sheets, either in PDF format or in Excel format (.xls). For the different test sequences we have done. All of the files include all of the calibers tested at that time in one file (on separate pages).
- Emails - This is a .pdf file more than 100 pages long, chronologically arranged from the first basic idea about what such ballistics data is available, to the decision to conduct the tests ourselves, to figuring out exactly how to do so, to discussions about doing so, to working through all the issues about how to set up the website and present the results. Most of it is pretty boring, but some folks might enjoy seeing how the whole thing unfolded from start to finish.
- Blogging - no, not the ongoing blog discussions since this site was launched; rather, a link to blog posts related to the project as we were setting it up and doing it.
Support the next novel by BBTI's|